Well the why is simple: I have a lot to say, and a lot to share with the world (even if only a couple people see this). And do I have time? Well, I think this will be a good place for me to share my thoughts, as random as they may be, so yeah, I hope to have time, even if it is a teeny bit selfish and for my own sanity.
Here is what has run through my head the past couple of days:
- "Holy s*** Holy s***, why do I want to be in nursing school?"
-I think I want to move to Nashville and be a singer/songwriter
-oh wait I sound like a dying horse when I sing
-I also can't write music
-damn it I look good today
-why did I spend time on my hair I needed to study
-OMG school will make me sick
-almost spring break Marybeth, you are almost there
-hot chocolate is delicious
-my hot chocolate mug that looks like a cow is awesome
-why aren't you studying diseases like you should be
-oh yeah it's cuz you wanted to look good
-Hunger Games
I know, I know. You are thinking to yourself, "what a wild child that Marybeth." But school, work, family, and apparently blogging is all I have time for. Don't judge.
As I continue to blog, keep in mind, for a 20 year old college student on a budget, it is the simple things that matter. Even something as simple as a smile, or holding a door open mean a lot to a girl like myself. Because as I have random crazy thoughts in my head, a simple gesture is greatly appreciated and can make my day.
I should probably get back to studying disease now. But to whoever you are that read this, I hope I didn't make you want to sleep too much. And I will be back soon for more random thoughts. Mwah
No comments:
Post a Comment